1913 St. Mark's Episcopal Church
134 North Division Street
Grand Rapids, Michigan
This is a photo of a postcard of St. Mark's Episcopal Church
submitted by Helen Seelen.
It was scanned and put online by ES. (19 July 2004)
St. Mark's Church is the oldest church building in Grand
Rapids and has remained
at the same location since its organization in 1836.
Photo: Helen Selee
Created: 19 July 2004