South Wyoming United Methodist Church
56th Street and Byron Center Avenue SW
1900 – 2006
The 55 member church will be moving to a new site. Due to the commercial development that has been brought about by the opening of the South Beltline (M-6) and Metro Health Hospital, the 106-year-old church building will be torn down and replaced with a CVS store.
Created: 22 November 2007