ORGANIZATION OF

THE CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH OF CANNON

The church was dedicated March 27, 1875. The society was formed about 1861. The first members were:

Abraham Kromer and wife

Joseph Moore and wife

Jesse B. Armstrong and wife

George Armstrong and wife

Mrs. Schoomaker

Mrs. Allen

Charles Allen

Virgil Haines and wife

Mrs. Carten

Charles F. Judson

Eretta Judson

Mrs. Emily Thomas

Mrs. Lacey

M. W. Wiley

The church property at Cannonsburg is valued at $5,000 (1880). Rev. D. L. Eaton is pastor.

 


URL: http://kent.migenweb.net/churches/congregational/cannonCongl.html