Tubergen General Store, 1889-1890
The Tubergen General Store was owned by grocer,
George Tubergen. It was located at 36 S. Division, Grand Rapids, MI and
was listed in the Grand Rapids City Directory for 1889-1890.
In the picture, George Tubergen is either on the left or in the center, Willard Mosher is on the right. Mr. Mosher worked as proprietor at 36 S. Division. This was also a boarding house. Living here were Hugh McKenzie, Elson A. Fletcher and John C. Cole.
(Bob Green was kind enough to share the picture and information with us.)
George Tubergen, Grocery Store
36 S. Division Street
Contributed by: Bob Green
Created: 7 April 2003
Contact County Coordinator: email@example.com